Infinity Martial Arts Chesterfield
The Chesterfield Martial Arts academy offers Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts classes that aim to instil 6 core life lessons in all students.
Our Chesterfield Martial Arts academy offers a range BJJ & MMA of classes for children and adults from Monday to Saturday. There are a variety of martial arts classes on offer for adults and children that are usually available to be attended once a day.
The academy is located at Peel House (Rear), Brimington Road, Chesterfield, please check the map below for directions.
The head instructor for the Chesterfield Martial Arts academy is James Boyle. James began his BJJ journey at the age of 17 and has won medals at major national competitions. James believes that BJJ has a life changing effect in the best possible way and cannot imagine life without such an interesting sport and interesting team members.
To find out a class time that best suits you, our timetables are located below.
What our members say about us
I am also super impressed with your facility as my little man Blake Stuczyk attends, (currently on school camp this week). I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how much he thoroughly enjoys attending. I love that Paul and the other trainers; Dillon, Jodie and Brodie are all so positive and amazing with all of the kids. (hope I didn’t miss anyone). Both my husband and myself have noticed how beautiful all the kids are how much they support and guide each other in the wresting techniques.
If there is anything further I can do to support your business please let me know.Sam Stuczyk
- "I expected that taking up a new sport at 38 would be a real challenge, but with the way things are done here it has been a very enjoyable process. I am now fitter, lighter and stronger, and just love seeing my 4 year old daughter learning the same skills."Mark Forrest
- I am impressed by the level of training and the versatile methods used with different age groups. Trainers are very professional. I have a 4 year old and a 10 year old doing Martial Arts and the stranger danger lessons are very effective."D.Simm
- "I was hesitant to want to start by myself but overcame that after the first couple of lessons. Everyone was friendly, Chad and Sarah make you feel welcome. This has been a great benefit to me personally, and physically it's addictive for me now! Thanks for all your help and guidance Chad."David Ferszt
- "Infinity Martial Arts changed my whole outlook on myself, life and made me realise what you are capable of when you work hard at something new."Sean Astill
- "The confidence and knowledge that Infinity has given me in the short time I have been with Infinity I will have and take with me for life. I used to go to the gym and pay $1000 per year to be bored running on a treadmill that went nowhere and half the time there was no motivation to turn up to the classes so the money would be wasted! I feel that in the 7 months I have been training that if a situation to protect myself came up, I would at least have a chance of defending myself with what I have been taught. Excellent A+."Anonymous student response
CHESTERFIELD MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY COACH
James started his Jiu Jitsu journey at the age of 17 with a main goal of keeping fit while doing an interesting sport. He has trained under Neil Owen (Infinity Head Instructor) and Paul Chapman (Infinity Kawana Waters Instructor) from the beginning and under their guidance has now excelled as a coach and a competitor. James competes in National and International competitions and has also competed in MMA with 5 wins all via submission.
James has been lucky enough to train and be coached by some of the Infinity’s finest which has taken him as far as Australia to increase his development. He believes that you are as good as the people who have around you and is proud to have a team that has won numerous medals in major national competitions. For James, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has a life changing effect in the best possible way and cannot imagine life without such an interesting sport and interesting team members.
James has extensive competition experience which helps him both as a competitor and a coach. He starting competing after 6 months of training and since then has an impressive medal haul from white belt all the way through to Brown. This has seen him compete internationally getting a Silver and Bronze at the Amsterdam International and a Bronze at the IBJJF London Winter International within the last year. His MMA careers started many years ago and has successfully gained a record of 5-2 with all wins via submission.